Pictures are intended to show capabilities of custom stamps and do not reflect the $96 base price.
For marking steel and other metals, the most practical and economical option is marking with Steel Stamps. Custom Metal Hand Stamps from ISI deliver quality marks with a design made to your specifications. While other marking methods can be more costly and possibly involve lasers or hazardous chemicals, choosing to use a Steel Hand Stamp is the most cost-effective and the easiest “do it yourself” permanent marking solution. All you need is a hammer and away you mark.
- Custom Made to order per your specifications
- Capable of high detail
- Made, in-house, right here in the U.S.A.
- Image raised approx. .025" (0.63 mm)
- Made from quality tool steel.
- Used with 16 oz. Ball-Peen Hammer or Mallet
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 10 business days after receiving proof approval
A few examples of the various blanks used for handheld stamps. Larger sizes feature a tapered handle (as shown on the blanks on the left).
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.