Bent Ring Jewelry Stamps
Quantity discounts available, please call for more information.
Character size (height) will vary based on selected image size and number of characters.
Jewelry Makers know the value of a Bent Ring Stamp as it’s the best way to get quality marks within a ring. With its goose-neck shape and curved image surface per your specifications, you can effortlessly mark what you want, where you want with a simple strike of a hammer.
- Custom made to order per your specifications
- Capable of fitting virtually any ring radius
- Made, in-house, right here in the U.S.A.
- Image raised to .020" (0.5 mm)
- Made from A-2 tool steel.
- We don't start production until you approve your design proof. Change any part of your design before you give us the go-ahead. Once we get your approval, your custom bent ring stamp is manufactured right here in the U.S.A.
- Made for marking precious metals
- Used with standard 16oz. Ball-Peen Hammer.
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
- Custom text entered above will be set using the Infinity font shown below (case sensitive):
After proof approval, our standard production time begins. See production speed drop down menu for more details. Expedited services are available as upgrades.