After You Order
What to Expect After You Place an Order on Our Website
Once you have placed your online order, along with your payment, you can expect the following:
- You will receive a copy of the Sales Order via e-mail from our Order Processing Department, for your review and records. Please go over the Sales Order to ensure all details and specifications are correct. There will be no need for you to respond unless corrections are needed.
- If your order includes custom or personalized stamps, production duration will be based on the production speed you selected (Standard, Rush or Super Rush). Your complete order will be ready for shipment (or pick-up) based on the “Availability” information included on the product page you ordered from. For shipments, please keep in mind time in transit (shipping option you selected via UPS or USPS) until you receive your order.
- If your order does not include any custom or personalized stamps, it will be shipped within a couple of business days using the shipping option you selected.
What to Expect After You Place a Custom Order
Infinity Stamps takes pride in our customer satisfaction.
Once you have placed a custom order with one of our representatives you can expect the following:
- You will receive a copy of the Sales Order via e-mail from your representative, for your review and records. Please go over the Sales Order to ensure all details and specifications are correct. There will be no need for you to respond unless corrections are needed. If no other payment arrangement has been made, your credit card will be charged promptly.
- The next thing you should expect to receive for any custom products is our proof. It will be e-mailed to you by your representative as soon as it’s ready, for your review and approval. If you don’t receive your proof within a few days, check your Junk Mail. If your proof is not there, please contact your representative.
- Soon after we receive your approval of our proofs via return e-mail, your order is taken into our Production Department.
- Your custom order will be completed based on the production speed you chose at the time you placed your order with your representative.
- Before your custom order is packaged, our Inspection Department will ensure it is accurate, complete and includes all items listed on your Sales Order.
- All items will be securely wrapped, packaged, and shipped to you via the shipping option you chose.
NOTE: Production is Monday-Friday only, excluding U.S. holidays. We are closed for Christmas through New Year’s Day.
When Does Production Begin?
If your Proof Approval is Received Before 4:00 pm, PST: The first day of production will be the following business day. For approximate production duration and anticipated shipping day, see example calendar below.
If your Proof Approval is Received After 4:00 pm, PST: The next business day will be skipped, and the first day of production will be the business day after. For approximate production duration and anticipated shipping day, see example calendar below.
Additional Information about Production and Shipping:
- Standard orders (non-rush orders) are usually completed in 10 business days, depending on order complexity and quantity.
- If your Sales Order indicates that you chose USPS as your shipping method, in most cases your order will ship out the following business day.
- Production speed depends on whether you had entered your order as a standard (non-rush) order, a Rush or a Super-Rush order. It is reflected on the copy of the Sales Order that was initially e-mailed to you.
- Although a production speed option is typically selected when placing a custom order, in most cases it can be changed to “expedited production” for an additional fee. If it turns out that you need to receive your order sooner than you had originally anticipated, please call us and speak with your representative to find if speeding up production would be possible.
- If you need your order in-hand sooner than you had initially anticipated, you can contact us about changing the shipping option you had originally selected (reflected on your copy of the Sales Order). Please don’t hesitate to call us and speak with your representative about a faster shipping option, along with the additional shipping cost that would apply.