For stamping we recommend using Veg-Tan Tooling Leather with a minimum thickness of 4 oz. (1/16"). For all other applications, we recommend using a branding iron.
Starts at $160.00 (Price is based on image size and complexity)
Pictures are intended to show capabilities of custom stamps and do not reflect the $160 base price.
Handle Sold Separately
Leather workers know the value of a good Leather Stamp. ISI’s Leather Marking Stamps are made in-house, right here in the USA. We make them of high-grade tool steel. The Custom Leather Plate Stamp can feature virtually any logo, any artwork, whatever you can dream up and are designed to be used in a press.
Highly durable, a Steel Plate is built to last. For an economical choice, see the Custom Leather Plate Stamp - Brass.
- Custom Made per your specifications
- Precision made for high-detail capability
- Can be adapted to fit any press
- Made, in-house, right here in the U.S.A.
- Stamp face raised 3/32" (2.3mm) for clear impressions and background-free marks
- Hardened for optimal durability
- Made from quality tool steel.
- Designed to be used in a press (sold separately)
Ships in approx. 6 business days
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.