Tag Shown is Blackend & Polished
Tags & Blackening & Polishing Kit Sold Separately
This tag-marking device is compatible only with the “A” style tag.
TAG A size : 10mm diameter circle
The TagMate Ready-2-Stamp Package is comprised of 3 parts:
- The base with recess to fit Tag A tags
- The Cap
- TagMate Stamp
Click on Ready-2-Stamp Tagmate to see other tag fittings and styles
The TagMate System is a compact auxiliary-marking device developed by Infinity Stamps specifically for marking Jewelry Tags. This marking device is easy to use and is simpler and more efficient than other tag marking methods and produces the highest possible quality marks, perfect for personalizing Jewelry Tags.
The Ready-2-Stamp TagMate Package makes ordering a TagMate easy. Simply pick out a Jewelry Tag Design and provide us with the name or words you want to appear on your stamp. The ISI Graphics Department will then center and maximize your text to fit on the jewelry tag.
The Ready-2-Stamp Packages are only available in the layout styles and fonts shown above. If you would like to place a custom logo, font or other artwork on your TagMate Stamp or if you would like to see a proof (mock-up) before production, click Custom TagMate System for more information on a custom design stamp.
- A recessed "bed" is engraved to snugly hold the Jewelry Tag Design of your choice in place for uniform marks.
- The cap features an opening designed to allow easy insertion of the TagMate Stamp, specifically designed and produced to fit only one way for uniform marks.
- After the TagMate stamp is inserted it has no wiggle-room and lands directly onto the center of the tag.
- This marking method ensures accurate alignment of the stamp with the tag, leaving perfectly centered marks as large as can be.
- Jewelry Tags sold separately, can be added in the options above.
- Ready-2-Stamp TagMate Packages are made per your specifications. A proof (mock-up) is not included. If you would like to request one see the Custom TagMate System.
- Additional TagMate Stamps are available
- The Custom TagMate System, featuring custom logos or fonts is also available
- Custom made for marking precious metals
- Used with 16oz. Ball Pein Hammer or Mallet
- You might want to consider Blackening & Polishing Kit for Copper, Brass and Nickel Silver or Blackening & Polishing Kit for Sterling Silver depending on the type of tags you plan to stamp.
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ready in approx. 10-15 business days.
Jewelry Tags Not Included
- Click on After You Order to see what to expect once you've place your order.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.