These quality block style Number (digits 0-9) Stamp Sets come in 9 popular character sizes. They are economical and great for various metal marking needs, as well as good starter sets for jewelry artists. These stock sets can be shipped within a couple of days. If you would like something larger than 1/2" please call us we can help!
- Easily stamp numbers without fear of breakage or premature character wear.
- Quality Nickel plated heat-treated steel
- Sharp Face stamps - Ideal for marking steel, Stainless Steel, precious metals, copper, brass and bronze.
- Stamp front side forged to indicate correct orientation
- Beveled for precision marks
- Character sizes from 1 mm (.040") to 12.5 mm (.500") in sets of figures 0 - 9, letters A - Z or combination sets.
- Packed in strong plastic boxes with separate compartments for each stamp, to allow rapid selection.
- Suitable for all engineering and Industrial applications
- Quality controlled Sheffield Chromium steel alloy
- Precision heat treated to a hardness of 58-62 Rockwell C at the character and 32-40 Rockwell C at the striking end.
- Used with 16 oz. Ball Pein Hammer or Impact Press
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 2 business days
To better assist you in choosing a font size, we have put together a PDF comparison chart. Simply print out the file on letter size paper, making sure it is set to print at Actual Size.
PLEASE BE SURE OF YOUR FONT SIZE, THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED
- Click on After You Order to see what to expect once you've place your order.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.