Steel Type Sold Separately
When the mark you need to make will frequently change, a Type Holder will fit the bill. You can use it to arrange individual characters for spelling out different names, codes or serial numbers, etc. With a Type Holder spelling out anything is practically limitless.
This handheld holder is designed to work with steel type characters (sold separately), available here for 4 sizes of steel type, 1/16" (1.50 mm), 3/32" (2.50 mm), 1/8" (3.00 mm) & 3/16" (5.00 mm) (see below chart for capacity).
- Tightens with a simple turn of an Allen Wrench (included)
- Steel Type Characters sold separately
- Made of Quality Tool Steel
- NOTE - Hand holder must be filled to capacity to properly stamp. Use spacers for short codes and phrases as needed.
- Hand holder designed to be used with a 16 oz. Ball Pein Hammer.
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 2-3 business days
- Click on After You Order to see what to expect once you've place your order.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.