Pryor 116M/32 7.15 Ton Impact Press
This item only ships by freight truck due to its size and weight. Please call to get a quote for an exact price on shipping.
For times when a strike of the hammer will not do the trick, an Impact Press will deliver the pressure you need to get the job done. Easy and safe to operate, this Manual Impact Press can be used anywhere in the factory or shop. Marking is achieved by compressing and releasing a spring loaded ram and presto, you’re done! Ideal for marking metals.
- Marking pressure easily and quickly adjusted
- Tough, compact, versatile and portable
- Adjustable without the need for tools
- Automatic compensation for different workpiece thicknesses
- Large worktable with tee slots enables easy fitting of workholding fixtures
- Output as fast as manual loading will allow
- Simple to operate, needs very little maintenance.
- Works on soft metals and mild steel
- Capable of 7.15 Tons (6500kg) of force
- Weight: 217 lbs.
- Base Area: 503 x 300 mm
- Overall Height: 885 mm
- Round Shank: 16mm dia. x 50mm Long
- Compatible with many accessories made by PRYOR®
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Aluminum is much softer than Steel and it takes less pressure to make a mark.
This allows you to mark more and larger Steel Type characters in one impact.
Use the chart bellow to determine your needs:
Ships in approx. 3-5 business days
*This product is not eligible for discounts*