Low Stress Round-Face Number Stamp Sets
NOTE: Pryor sets are nickel plated and come in a red case, Hanson Sets are in a gray case.
These Low Stress Round-Face Number Stamps feature single digit characters (0-9) with rounded crests, for low stress marking. These steel stamps are primarily used by the Aerospace, Nuclear and Oil industries or where reduced stress marking is a requirement.
Available in character sizes from 1.58 mm or 1/16" (.0625") to 12.5 mm or 1/2" (.500") also available in A - Z letter sets and combination sets. Several sizes are manufactured by Pryor, and come with a bright red plastic case, several other sizes are manufactured by Hanson, and come in a gray plastic case. See chart below for details.
- Easily stamp and spell words without fear of breakage or premature character wear.
- All Numbers from 0-9
- Rounded-Style characters, an ideal low-stress choice for fragile surfaces
- Beveled for precision marks
- Stamp front side marked to indicate correct orientation
- Character sizes from 1.58 mm or 1/16" (.0625") to 12.5 mm or 1/2" (.500") sold separately in sets of figures 0 - 9, letters A - Z or combination sets.
- Packed in strong plastic boxes with separate compartments for each stamp, to allow rapid selection. Pryor cases are red, Hanson are gray.
- Suitable for all engineering and Industrial applications
- Hanson Sets: Quality heat-treated, alloy steel, made in the USA
- Pryor Sets: Quality Nickel plated, heat-treated alloy steel, made in the UK
- Base Price indicates 1/8" Pryor character set
- Quality controlled steel alloy
- Precision heat treated to a hardness of 58-62 Rockwell C at the character and 32-40 Rockwell C at the striking end.
- Used with 16 oz. Ball-Peen Hammer or Impact Press
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 5-8 business days
- Hanson & Pryor sets are different - See above photos
To better assist you in choosing a font size, we have put together a PDF comparison chart. Simply print out the file on letter size paper, making sure it is set to print at Actual Size.
PLEASE BE SURE OF YOUR FONT SIZE, THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED