Starts at $120 (Prices are based on size and complexity)
Discounts Apply to Quantity Orders
Pictures are intended to show capabilities of custom stamps and do not reflect the $120 base price
A Steel Inspection Stamp is designed to permanently impress the inspector’s mark into the inspected metal component. Made of high grade steel and heat-treated to the appropriate degree of hardness for maximum durability, ISI will produce your Steel Inspection stamps to feature the designs and sizes of your choice, to meet your needs.
- Custom Made to order per your specifications
- Capable of high detail
- Made in-house, right here in the U.S.A.
- Engraved to 1/32" deep
- Made from quality tool steel
- Weight: varies from order to order, usually 0.21 - 3.38 lbs.
- Discount on multiple orders (call for details)
- Used with 16 oz. Ball Pein Hammer or Impact Press
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 10-15 business days
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.