Steel Type Sold Separately
When the mark you need to make will frequently change, a Type Holder will fit the bill. You can use it to arrange individual characters for spelling out different names, codes or serial numbers, etc. With a Type Holder spelling out anything is practically limitless.
This handheld holder is designed to work with 1/4" (6.00 mm) steel type characters (sold separately), holds up to six individual characters or blanks.
- Handheld Type Holder with 1-1/2" opening
- Holds six 1/4" (6.00 mm) steel type characters
- Tightens with a simple turn of an Allen Wrench (included)
- Steel Type Characters sold separately
- Made of Quality Tool Steel
- NOTE - Hand holder must be filled to capacity to properly stamp. Use spacers for short codes and phrases as needed.
- Hand holder designed to be used with a 16 oz. Ball-Peen Hammer.
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 7-10 Days
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.