Infinity Stamps takes pride in producing Custom Number Stamp Sets of unsurpassed craftsmanship. Simply tell us the font you want to be turned into a Number Stamp Set, the size between .090 (2.3 mm) - .188" (4.7 mm) and pick out your extra character.
The Infinity Stamps Custom Number Stamp Sets are designed for precision marks on metal surfaces. They're made of quality grade Steel and are heat-treated for optimal durability.
NOTE: Our Custom Number Stamp Sets are always made to order and are not offered anywhere else.
We can make Character and Symbol Stamps with virtually any font. Simply provide us with the name -- we're likely to have it in our massive library!
When picking the font you would like on your Number Stamps, please consider the following:
- Some fonts work better than others for stamping.
- If you are stamping steel metals, only a single-stroke font will work. See our Single-Stroke Font Library for our list of acceptable fonts.
- A few fonts require modification to work, artwork services are available at an additional cost.
If we cannot find your font, or if any issues arise with your order, one of our Account Managers will contact you for more information.
The Blank Size of these stamps is 0.258" (6.6 mm) squared, which can hold a character size of .090 (2.3 mm) - .188" (4.7 mm).
Character Size is the length from the baseline to the tallest point of the letter in the font's Number.
The Custom Number Stamps include a Proof. This gives you the opportunity to see what the characters will look like before we produce your stamps. Should you want any changes, you will have the chance to request them. We will proceed to produce your stamp set only after you are satisfied and approve the proof.
See the "After You Order" section for more information.
- 10 Characters - 0-9
- You pick the font and character size
- Rounded Top End, a feature that prevents the back end from chipping
- Stamp Face is beveled up to the character for marking with precision
- A groove on the front lower section of the stamp indicates correct orientation
- Suitable for all hobbyist and Industrial applications
- Made from quality grade tool-steel
- Heat Treated for maximum durability
- Made in-house, right here in the USA
- Plastic Box with Foam Insert is available for characters smaller than 4.7 mm
- Deluxe Metal Stamps Acrylic Tray available for all sizes
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
- Used with 16 oz. Ball Pein Hammer or Impact Presses
- Blackening & Polishing Kit for Copper, Brass and Nickel Silver or the Blackening & Polishing Kit for Sterling Silver available for added contrast
- Standard Bench Block available as a flat, smooth and hard marking surface
Ships in approx. 10-12 business days upon receiving your approval of the Proof.
To better assist you in choosing a font size, we have put together a PDF comparison chart. Simply print out the file on letter size paper, making sure it is set to print at Actual Size.
- Click on After You Order to see what to expect once you've place your order.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.