Medium (4.8mm-7.1mm) Any Font-Number Stamps
Infinity Stamps takes pride in producing custom Number Stamp Sets of unsurpassed craftsmanship. Simply tell us the font you want to be turned into an Number Stamp Set, the size between .189" (4.8mm)- .281" (7.1mm) and pick out your extra character.
The ISI Custom Number Stamp Sets are the most popular size among jewelry artists looking to leave precision marks on metal surfaces. Their made of quality grade Steel and are heat-treated for optimal durability.
NOTE: Our Custom Number Stamp Sets are always made to order and are not offered anywhere else.
We can make Number Stamps with virtually any font. Simply provide us with the name -- we're likely have it in our massive library!
When picking the font you would like on your Number Stamps, please consider the following:
- Some fonts work better than others for stamping.
- If you are stamping steel metals, only a single-stroke font will work. See our Single-Stroke Font Library for our list of acceptable fonts.
- A few fonts require modification to work, artwork services are available at an additional cost.
If we cannot find your font, or if any issues arise with your order, one of our Account Managers will contact you for more information.
The Blank Size of these stamps is 0.350" (8.9mm) squared, which can hold a character size of .189" (4.8mm)- .281" (7.1mm).
Character Size is the length from the baseline to the tallest point of the letter in the font's alphabet.
The Custom Number Stamps include a Proof. This gives you the opportunity to see what the characters will look like before we produce your stamps. Should you want any changes, you will have the chance to request them. We will proceed to produce your stamp set only after you are satisfied and approve the proof.
See the "After You Order" section for more information.
- 10 Characters - 0-9
- You pick the font and character size
- Rounded Top End, a feature that prevents the back end from chipping
- Stamp Face is beveled up to the character for marking with precision
- A groove on the front lower section of the stamp indicates correct orientation
- Suitable for all hobbyist and Industrial applications
- Made from quality grade M-2 tool-steel
- Heat Treated for maximum durability
- Made in-house, right here in the USA
- Quantity Discounts available. Call us at 818-576-1188 or email email@example.com for more information
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
- Used with 16 oz. Ball-Peen Hammer or Impact Press
- Standard Bench Block available as a flat, smooth and hard marking surface
Ships in approx. 6 business days upon receiving your approval of the Proof.
To better assist you in choosing a font size, we have put together a PDF comparison chart.
Simply print out the file on letter size paper, making sure it is set to print at Actual Size.