Pictures are intended to show capabilities of custom stamps and do not reflect the $160 base price.
To leave a mark on wood that will stand the test of time, the Custom Handheld Wood Stamp is a great tool. These stamps can feature virtually any artwork you can dream up and are designed with a handheld grip for striking with a hammer. With a subtle, clear mark, it’s a popular choice for signing wood products and a must for any proud woodworker.
(For a mark that is more prominent, please check out Branding Irons.)
- Custom Made per your specifications
- Precision made for high-detail capability
- Made, in-house, right here in the U.S.A.
- Stamp face raised 3/32" deep for clear plastic impressions and background-free marks
- Hardened for optimal durability
- Made from quality tool steel.
- Used with 16 oz. Ball-Peen Hammer or Mallet
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 10-15 business days
A few examples of the various blanks used for handheld stamps. Larger sizes feature a tapered handle (as shown on the blanks on the left).
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.