1/4" Standard Stock Type Holder Kit
When the mark you need to make will frequently change, a Type Holder will fit the bill. You can use it to arrange individual characters for spelling out different names, codes or serial numbers, etc. With a Type Holder spelling out anything is practically limitless.
- Handheld Type Holder with 6 character capacity
- Each individual blank size is .375" x .750" x .250"
- 106 Pieces - 100 characters and 6 spaces
- Supplied in strong wooden case with components for accurate storage and easy character selection.
- Hexagonal Wrench for tightening
- Precision ground blanks to give clear marks of consistent depth.
- Clear character styles for a quality mark
- Hardened to 59-63 Rockwell C to give optimum life, and safety in use.
- Nickel plated - resists rust
106 - 1/4" (6.00 mm) Character Piece Font set (includes 6 spacers) for easy spelling (additional characters available)
- Type can be used in a hand holder (to be hit with a hammer), or can be used in a machine holder (to be used in a press, holder & press sold separately). These can be found in the Type Holder Collection.
- NOTE - Hand holder must be filled to capacity to properly stamp. Use spacers for short codes and phrases as needed.
- Additional Type is available in the Steel Type Collection
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 5-8 business days
To better assist you in choosing a font size, we have put together a PDF comparison chart. Simply print out the file on letter size paper, making sure it is set to print at Actual Size.