Producing Custom Restoration Stamps (also referred to as “replication stamps” and “reproduction stamps”) is one of our specialties. With these stamps, you can restore a vintage gun, a classic car, and countless other antiques. We make our custom restoration stamps with close attention to detail and precision, using state-of-the-art CNC equipment.
The process of making any Custom Restoration Stamp begins with an accurate proof prepared by our experienced graphics department based on either rubbings, close up photos and actual marked parts provided by our customers. After receiving an approval of the proof, our skilled production team takes on the task. Before any restoration stamps are packaged for shipment, they undergo a final inspection to ensure quality.
Whether you need a roll die, an embossing die set, a steel plate stamp or a steel hand stamp, we do it all. Simply contact us with your specifications, and we will get back to you with our quote.
- Custom made to your specifications
- Quality grade steel
- Heat treated
- Made in-house, in the U.S.A.
- Ships in approx. 6 business days upon receiving your approval of the Proof.
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.