Our Custom Metal Stamps are designed to be durable, dependable, and detailed marking tools for metal surfaces. Every stamp is made from heat-tempered, tool-grade, M2 steel. They're popular for jewelry or product tags, and they're great for marking aluminum, brass, gold, silver, or stainless steel. These handheld stamps can also be optimized for stamping wood or leather. Learn more...
Durable, dependable, and detailed
Uploaded images are reviewed within two business days, and a request for approval is sent prior to the order fulfillment. After receiving proof approval, these handheld custom metal stamps ships in approximately 6 business days when standard shipping option is selected.
Don't forget to accessorize...
Optimized to leave clear imprints, these handheld stamps work are custom made in the USA. They provide the best marks with a bench block and a ball peen hammer or mallet. These base accessories promote a smooth and better quality stamping result.The ball-peen hammer is designed for metalworking and is ideal for striking steel hand stamps. The handheld stamp holder is a great tool for holding a metal stamp in place. And the steel bench block provides a solid, stable surface for stamping metal pieces.
...all to leave a good impression.
We reproduce custom artwork on each stamp with very fine detail and high quality through our manufacturing process. In addition to the design, each stamp features custom beveling to ensure clear marks. The top end of each stamp is beveled to prevent chipping when struck with a hammer. The corners near the stamp face are beveled to prevent or minimize unwanted background marks. A groove on one side of the metal stamp indicates the bottom of the artwork, ensuring proper and consistent orientation. So that the design you approve is the one you get from your stamp. Every time.
Made to last
Price modifiers are based on material, image size and image complexity. Pictures are intended to show features of the custom stamps and may not reflect the product/final price.
Stamp Face Depths:
- 0.025 in (0.635 mm) - Metals (steel, brass, aluminum, etc.)
- 0.025 in (0.635 mm) - Precious metals (gold, silver, etc.)
- 0.045 in (1.143 mm) - Plastic
- 0.094 in (2.388 mm) - Leather
- 0.063 in (1.600 mm) - Wood
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.