For stamping we recommend using Veg-Tan Tooling Leather with a minimum thickness of 4 oz. (1/16"). For all other applications, we recommend using a branding iron.
Starts at $200.00 (Price is based on image size and complexity)
Pictures are intended to show capabilities of custom stamps and do not reflect the $200.00 base price
These Custom Maker Stamps are made with a handheld grip, for striking with a mallet and feature the design of your choice. Infinity Stamp's quality Maker Stamp ensures a clear lasting mark. Nothing says a ‘job well done’ like a good signature. With a Custom Maker Stamp you can proudly let the world know the quality of your craft.
- Custom Made per your specifications
- Can be adapted to fit any press
- Precision made for high-detail capability
- Made, in-house, right here in the U.S.A.
- Stamp face raised 1/32" (2.3 mm) for clear impressions and background-free marks
- Made from quality tool steel or brass
- Hardened for optimal durability
- Designed to be used in a 10-Ton Bench-Top Manual Hydraulic Press or any other press.
Ships in approx. 6 business days
Standard Oval Sizes:
To see actual oval sizes contact us and request the Standard Maker Stamp price list.
Customize Your Maker Stamp
In addition to the single-line oval border, other borders such as a Double Line or Rope can be added. Other style borders can be made per customer specifications.Text can be in any letter style requested, see the ISI Font Gallery for font choices. The font name needs to be provided when order is placed.
Variations & Ideas for Maker Stamps.
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.