Custom TagMate System
THIS TAGMATE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- TagMate Base to match the selected tag shape
- Fitted Cap
- TagMate Custom Stamp
- A recessed "bed" is engraved to snugly hold the Jewelry Tag Design of your choice in place for uniform marks.
- The cap features an opening designed to allow easy insertion of the included TagMate Stamp, specifically designed and produced to fit only one way.
- After the TagMate stamp is inserted, it has no wiggle-room and lands directly onto the center of the selected tag.
- This marking method ensures accurate alignment of the stamp with the tag, so you can be sure of an excellent stamped mark, every time.
- Dimensions: The base is 1-1/4” in diameter by 1-1/2” high and the cap is 1-1/2” in diameter by 1-1/2” high.
- Additional TagMate Stamps are available in the TagMate System collection.
- Additional Bases are available for marking several Jewelry Tag patterns in the TagMate Parts collection.
- Custom made for marking precious metals
- Used with 16 oz. Ball-Peen Hammer or Mallet
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
|Tag Material||Gauge||Metallic Composition|
|14k Gold Plated||21||Brass (85% Copper / 15% Zinc)
CDA# 230 Plated in 14k Gold
|Sterling Silver||23||Pure Sterling Silver|
|Brass||22||Red Brass (85% Copper / 15% Zinc)
|Nickel Silver||22||Nickel Silver (65% copper, 17% nickel and 18% zinc)
|Copper||22||Copper (99.9% Pure) CDA# 110|
|Tag A (Circle)||10mm diameter|
|Tag B (Small Rectangle)||4.5mm x 9.5mm|
|Tag C (Large Rectangle)||6mm x 11.5mm|
|Tag D (Large Oval)||6.4mm x 11mm|
|Tag E (Wide Oval)||4.7mm x 12.5mm|
|Tag F (Small Oval)||4.8mm x 8mm|
|Tag G (Heart Charm)||10.5mm x 10.7mm|
|Tag H (Oval)||13mm x 6.7mm|
|Tag I (Large Circle)||11.5mm diameter|
|Tag J (Heart)||12mm x 10.2mm|
Ships in approx. 6 business days
THE TAGMATE MARKING METHOD ADVANTAGE:
- A "Do It Yourself" task -- Saves time and costs
- Simple, safe and easy to use
- Allows for larger, clear logos on any tag
- Eliminates tag wastage
- Ensures professional looking tags
- Accommodates multiple tags of various sizes & shapes with additional available bases (sold separately).
HOW TO USE THE TAGMATE STAMP AND TAGMATE:
- Set the TagMate base on a workbench.
- Place a Jewelry Tag inside the custom engraved recess
- Cover the base with the cap.
- Insert the TagMate Stamp with its flat side facing forward into the opening in the cap.
- Hold the cap with one hand and with your other hand strike the stamp with a hammer.
Repeat this process to mark as many Jewelry Tags as needed, being assured that every tag will be uniformly marked in its center.