Type and Shanks sold separately
When the mark you need to make will frequently change, a Type Holder will fit the bill. You can use it to arrange individual characters for spelling out different names, codes or serial numbers, etc. With a Type Holder spelling out anything is practically limitless.
This Machine Type Holder is designed to work with steel type characters (sold separately) and is available in 5 opening sizes and works with 4 sizes of steel type, 1/16" (1.50 mm), 3/32" (2.50 mm), 1/8" (3.00 mm) & 3/16" (5.00 mm) (capacity varies from size to size). See chart under Features for more information.
This holder is fitted with an M12 x 1.75 tapped hole. Infinity Stamps offers 3 shanks (sold separately) that fit most major machines, including Infinity Stamps' Hand Operated Percussion/Impact Press and a Handheld Shank Adapter, that converts the stamp to a handheld device.
FeaturesMachine Holder Sizes & Capacities:
- Holder is fitted with an M12 x 1.75 tapped hole.
- Infinity Stamps offers 3 special adapter shanks. Click on Type Holder for Machines - Adapter Shank for more info
- Can be converted to handheld stamp using Type Holder for Machines - Handheld Adapter
- Tightens with a simple turn of a Hex Wrench (included)
- Made of Quality Tool Steel
- NOTE: Holder must be filled to capacity to properly stamp. Use spacers for short codes and phrases as needed.
- Safety note - we recommend use of safety goggles when using these products.
Ships in approx. 2-3 business days
- Click on Custom Orders for information on the custom order process.
- Click on Design Assistance for design help and ideas.
- Click on Instructions and Care for product use and care.
- Click on Quality Assurance to read about our commitment to serve you.
- Click on Return Policy for return information and instructions.